A computer-aided engineering firm providing expedient, reliable consulting services to the world’s finest in automotive, energy, defense, medical, and aerospace industries.
With connected, experienced professionals in Europe and the United States, Caelynx Europe offers clients an expansive range of design and analysis capabilities on demand and within budget
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis): structural and thermal analysis, NVH, multi-body dynamics, impact, fatigue, and more.
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics): complete capability, including Fluid Structure Interaction
- Plastics mold flow simulation
- Design: complex castings, plastics, mechanisms, assemblie.
- Aerodynamics: airfoil calculation, lift and drag prediction, flutter, stability
- Power-train Analysis: internal combustion engines,transmissions, generators
- Optimization tools: NL optimization w/ complex shape variables
- Crash and Impact Analysis: vehicle crash according to ECE-UN Regulations and EC Directives, occupant kinematics, bird strike,
- Materials characterization: composite, hyperelastic, metals fracture